Sign in to follow this  
Napier_E36

Diseaseal

Well, its been a loyal car, but it is time to sell.

The dirty old beast has been almost everywhere (Auckland - Wellington and most places in between) Speedo says 306Km, but take that with a grain of salt... Runs exceptionally well for a car that has done that many Ks.

Basically, it is a 1800 single cam, non turbo, 5 speed rear wheel drive bucket of fun. In the time I have had it, it has never had anything mechanical go wrong (starter motor has had a relay added to give it a bit more juice - will need a new brush kit in the future).

The car has been sitting for 4 months - WOF expired in November, and it needed a few things, so I just bought a Hilux ute instead - utes are better. For its wof, it will need a front windscreen, left rear hub seal replaced, exhaust to be re-hung, and a few other minor things.

The battery is about 6 - 8 months old. I just put it back in on Friday and it started first try.

There is currently a Coby Exhaust on the back - I can supply the original muffler if required - coby made a noticeable difference tho (both volume and letting it run un-restricted)

Uses a bit of oil, but otherwise its fine (doesnt overheat etc)

the tyres on it at the moment are pretty worn - I had 15inch Laurel wheels on it when I took it off the road - But those have since been put to use as drift rims for my younger brothers 200sx.

Rego is on hold, about 100km left on Road user charges.

looking for about $200 or somthing a, just need to get rid of it really - parents dont want me to leave it at home when I move. I was wanting to use it as a BOS car - it would definitly do well!

Ill post some more current pics tomorrow if I can be assed. (The front side markers are not on there - long story)

Posted Image :bowdown:

Posted Image :mosh:

Posted Image FEEL THE POWER! You wont want to drive your BMW ever again!

Let me know if you want further details - could probably even cut a deal on delivery to somewhere (Im between Pukekohe and Napier alot, make me a deal!)

Because of work, I wont be able to reply to this during the week, but if needs must, I can be reached on 027 253 0301 :jap: