Sign in to follow this  
Sudo

318 arrived!

Finally,

I found out from the AA it had been crashed and repaired, underneath, and it needs a cert to say it was done properly, so yeah

Panel and paint needs to be done, a crack in the front bumper, and a faded door,

here's one pic so far, will get more when I clean it up

post-9-1112075713.jpg

Nice.... Personally i don't like compacts.. but with MTECH to spruce them up it looks pretty cool.

Planning any mods?

Nah, maybe an exhaust sometime soon.

If I get this job, I'll be doing something bigger, but that's a secret for now :P

Sweet as. not much of a fan on the compact either. remove that grill from the bumper (under the number, plate) M3 mirrors and some wheels, and she/he will be dope as f**k

and emma, maybe when u changed your sig, it would have been a good idea to change the avatar aswell :lol:

cool man,

gutted bout the damage tho, guess thats the luck of the draw when importing direct..... should be sweet tho I'd imagine, if not, track car :thumb: lol

some front clears would do wonders for that

lol, pm me if ya want some :mosh:

does the 'something bigger' entail a D1 bmw of some incarnation?

gutted bout the damage tho,

it may just be the photo, but to me the front quater pannells colour doesn't match the door

I too dont really like the compacts, would look better with some clear indicators / repeaters, slightly lowering the front, blackening up the bumpers / tyres, maybe a rear windshield spoiler :).

Doesn't look too bad .. pitty about the damages tho ...

Those grills i believe can't be removed .... and yeah some clears would look hot as ...

Doesn't look too bad .. pitty about the damages tho ...

Those grills i believe can't be removed .... and yeah some clears would look hot as ...

:unsure: they can, cause i did it :lol:

Yep, drivers door is faded haha

Without seeing the car, I would say that the door is off another car ( or had a crap repair ). Check out the colour of the front panel, rear and front and the bonnet/roof. The crease in the body work is the real tell tale sign.

No worries, don't get me wrong, it's just a damn door.

Nice car, and I like the idea of getting rid of the grill in the bumper. I'll look at doing that myself. Although, once the number plate is on, you don't even notice that grill part.

i like it dude it looks cool

i learnt to drive in one like this but it was black on black leather .. very nice indeed, i deffinatly have a soft spot for red E36's though

cant wait to see some mods soon then aye ?! :thumb:

m3 3.2 conversion yo! :lol:

some clears all round will definatly spruce it up, PM cam, he gets some good stuff at good prices.

Some nice looking 17s and a bit of lowering would make it look aws, nice colour btw, oh yeah and a m3 3.2 conversion :P

m3 3.2 conversion yo! :lol:

some clears all round will definatly spruce it up, PM cam, he gets some good stuff at good prices.

Some nice looking 17s and a bit of lowering would make it look aws, nice colour btw, oh yeah and a m3 3.2 conversion :P

you pay for it then =P