Sign in to follow this  
dalzone

Hi all from another newby!

Greetings to everyone. I'm the proud owner of an E36 which is slowly getting improved over time.Any other South Aucklanders out there?? Actually , we are all Super City members now right ?? :-)

Dream car would be something like a black M3 (E46 or newer) so if some millionaire feels like swapping ?? (kidding)

So far I've done: new air filter , DVD player , TSW 18 inch Spas on NT5000's , Tints by Hyper , Jamex Super Lows , A/C regassed today (praying for no leaks) , full wallet busting service , sub , and fixed little bits and bobs...(wiper pump , valve caps , wiper blades , wiper arms , locks , central locking , painted top grill and tail lights etc..)

In the future : new windscreen , headlights , badges , custom door panel inserts , bigger DVD screen , and hopefully a custom paint job.... Hoping for something like Interlagos Blue with black trim for a clean modern look.

Anyway , dreams are free - pity I didn't win Powerball in the weekend.

Have a good week!!!!

post-5450-1287390297.jpg

post-5450-1287390377.jpg

Edited by first timer

Welcome mate!

Looks pretty clean. Quite like those wheels too...

Thanks - I always liked the DTM Vettals but lately I'm thinking the blue and black look would be nice...

Pretty sure ive seen you driving around Manurewa, i live in Takanini so quite possibly was you. Welcome, nice car!

Nice grey and black theme, looks good.

You say you want new headlights? OEM Im hoping.

Pretty sure ive seen you driving around Manurewa, i live in Takanini so quite possibly was you. Welcome, nice car!

thanks. yeah i live in rewa and work close to takanini...small world!!

Welcome mate-car looks good-nothing better than a nice e36 coupe............except a nice e30 lol

ummm I was thinking of the blue headlight look if I get a custom paint job ??? like this.. or are bugly ?? lol

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=326649476

Not too bad, I've recenty put white umnitza rings in mine. Visit My Website

Can't comment on quality of the trademe ones, and im not sure about the blue but its your car dude, if you like them do it!

Love your E36 man (I'm jealous :P), nice work on it =)

P.S. My dream car is also a Black E46 M3 haha =) .. one can dream I s'pose ..