Sign in to follow this  
Viking

E30 M3

Spotted a red E30 M3 on an unloading truck at Magnum Prestige in Rangiora. Dunno if its going up for sale for sure or anything, or any details on it, but its a very nice clean looking car from the quick glance at it that I got. So just a heads up and keep an eye out at http://www.magnumprestige.co.nz

I'll let you know if I see it appear on the lot.

It is for sale, $20k and its yours. Can't register it though, it is LHD.

Cheers

Is the red one for sale as well as the black one? Or is the red one the targa car that Magnum's were putting together?

Whilst on the subject of M3s - can anyone (most likely CiLK WuRM) tell me what is special about an M3 Schnitzer?

Cheers,

J

Guest Spargo

If its a genuine one, they pulled Sport Evo numbers out of the 2.3 block, but instead of longer throw crank, they used larger pistons.

The rest is all sh*t and glitter (read, cosmetic mods)

Just had a look, they have two, one silver one red. Silver is sold. Red has Racing Dynamics rims, paints average (dodgy across the spoiler) interior looks good, cept the rear parcel tray. LHD. $20k. Ideal track rat. Dunno what year or how many km's its done tho but yea, cheap for a M3.

just had a look as well. red one is ok condition bit faded. has strut brace pod filter etc. motor looks like its been played wit a bit. quite dirty and has ugly front grill thing. silver one looked mint

just had a look as well. red one is ok condition bit faded. has strut brace pod filter etc. motor looks like its been played wit a bit. quite dirty and has ugly front grill thing. silver one looked mint

Gonna buy it? ;)

I think I'll wait for a E36 since I want a street use car. Just turbo or twinscrew S/C..... hmmm...

Edited by Viking

cant reg mate lhd gutted. no picks as yet see if i can get time to go down

It's the BMW E30 M3 Mecca there, 3 of them! - NEXT TO EACH OTHER!

Could it get any better... Will take pics asap!

Paint was a bit shot on the spoilers.