Sign in to follow this  
Gotheschu

Job for Jack =)

Well, what's the point in learning if you either have it or you don't?

;)

Think he means some people are very good with the work itself but don't have the people skills? Like some people just can't be taught to be able to relate or have that skill with customers.

Might be wrong but thats just what I've learnt from watching the UK apprentice over and over =)

Edited by Gotheschu

Guest Ari Gold

Think he means some people are very good with the work itself but don't have the people skills? Like some people just can't be taught to be able to relate or have that skill with customers.

Might be wrong but thats just what I've learnt from watching the UK apprentice over and over =)

Bang on.

@Cale, you can learn it, but it's not something that can be taught.

Thanks Jono ( Zenetti ) for the work on Wednesday!!

If anyone else needs anything done Im free almost every afternoon this week and every day all day all the weeks on from that =)

Exams done! Im free to work til Jan 25th =)

haha. been working 3 jobs recently, and so far got my car back and had a bought a few minor things for it but today I hit mass depression when my younger brother of 13 did 4 hours in a skate shop and earned more than I did doing hours of labour in the last 3 days.

I spent my last 3 days, Unloading tires, taking trucks loads of scrap steel to the tip and winding industrial wire up that was in a huge tangled pile. =(

However, he spent 4 hours playing on a mini half pipe and giving advice to a total of 4 people haha.

So 3 jobs isn't enough for me =) i will be at the 2nd jan track day ripping up 2 sets of bottle cap tires but I would love to have the series koni's fitted, or if a human version of god Pms me with a job, I might have R888's to run on =) and working brakes =)

soo, any jobs, anything at all, ill take it!!! I don't care but I want this car running!!! =)

thanks in advance =DDD and major thanks for jonno ( mag N tyre direct ) for all the work he has given over the last month, wouldn't have a car to sit in without his help =)

Edited by Gotheschu

I suspect all students will be doing exactly the same thing. :(

tried k'rd? :P

I suspect all students will be doing exactly the same thing. :(

tried k'rd? :P

yea but no one likes flatchest ginger shemale prossies =P

yea but no one likes flatchest ginger shemale prossies =P

QFT. Actually the funniest thing you've ever said, Jack.

If you're willing to do anything, hit up maccas/BK. They're always looking for people.

It's what I'd be doing if the f**kers didn't force you to work New Years.

haha. been working 3 jobs recently, and so far got my car back and had a bought a few minor things for it but today I hit mass depression when my younger brother of 13 did 4 hours in a skate shop and earned more than I did doing hours of labour in the last 3 days.

I spent my last 3 days, Unloading tires, taking trucks loads of scrap steel to the tip and winding industrial wire up that was in a huge tangled pile. =(

However, he spent 4 hours playing on a mini half pipe and giving advice to a total of 4 people haha.

So 3 jobs isn't enough for me =) i will be at the 2nd jan track day ripping up 2 sets of bottle cap tires but I would love to have the series koni's fitted, or if a human version of god Pms me with a job, I might have R888's to run on =) and working brakes =)

soo, any jobs, anything at all, ill take it!!! I don't care but I want this car running!!! =)

thanks in advance =DDD and major thanks for jonno ( mag N tyre direct ) for all the work he has given over the last month, wouldn't have a car to sit in without his help =)

If i win Lotto tonight consider yourself sponsored Jack :P;)