Sign in to follow this  
Forrest

FS: E30 Coupe Motorsport Interior

Have for sale my motorsport interior (seats and door cards) out of my E30 coupe.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Since owning the car I have spent about $400 getting the worn out vinyl panels on the front seats replaced, along with repairing the torn rear door cards.

The seats itself are in 7/10 condition, the fabric isn't worn through (apart from a tiny spot on the passenger seat that has been sewed) but looks like 25 year old fabric. The rear seat has had a spot of superglue or something spilt in the far corner on one side, but easily hidden with a seat cover or a blanket. I should mention the rear seat has the ultra rare headrests and center arm rests. The front seats have recently been tightened up and still move all the ways the should. Have a spare pair of front door cards that are missing a few bits to use as spares.

I am looking for $500 ono

Shipping can be arranged for a small petrol fee to Auckland or Hamiltion (picked up from the Mainfreight depot) otherwise organise your own shipping thanks.

Will put some more pics up today.

Cheers, Nathan

Edited by Brams

Hopefully you will still have this when i've got some extra cash

are you selling the carpet too as black/grey seats and blue carpet not too good lol

Guest Ari Gold

Sexy like a highschool teachers jacket.

Smoking deal for a complete, period correct E30 interior - just don't try and match it with M-tec II <_<

PFL boys should be all over this.

I would be all over this... had I just not purchased a set of seats from Hartage (Ian)

Have for sale my motorsport interior (seats and door cards) out of my E30 coupe.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Since owning the car I have spent about $400 getting the worn out vinyl panels on the front seats replaced, along with repairing the torn rear door cards.

The seats itself are in 7/10 condition, the fabric isn't worn through (apart from a tiny spot on the passenger seat that has been sewed) but looks like 25 year old fabric. The rear seat has had a spot of superglue or something spilt in the far corner on one side, but easily hidden with a seat cover or a blanket. I should mention the rear seat has the ultra rare headrests and center arm rests. The front seats have recently been tightened up and still move all the ways the should. Have a spare pair of front door cards that are missing a few bits to use as spares.

I am looking for $500 ono

Shipping can be arranged for a small petrol fee to Auckland or Hamiltion (picked up from the Mainfreight depot) otherwise organise your own shipping thanks.

Will put some more pics up today.

Cheers, Nathan

How much for just front seats?

Cheers

Not spliting.

Think I will hold onto the lot anyway not worth giving away.

Edited by Brams

would these be a straight swap for a PFL convertible?

^ I 'think' Convertible rear seats are different, I can find out for you or anyone can add their valuable knowledge that'd be appreciated.

I could possibly get it shipped up to Auckland for a small petrol fee.

Guest Si Vis Pacem

would these be a straight swap for a PFL convertible?

Hartage has a post somewhere on the forum about various mixes and matches.

I should add at this point won't be available to ship for a few weeks until I get a WOF then I can take them out for shipping, just to add into consideration.

^ I 'think' Convertible rear seats are different, I can find out for you or anyone can add their valuable knowledge that'd be appreciated.

You are correct, the rear seats in a 'vert are different, they are quite a bit narrower to allow for the side space where the hood mechanism folds away and the rear quarter lights drop down. It wouldn't be a straight bolt-in job, but anything can be made to fit if you try!

Fronts would be a straight swap tho.

Edited by E30 325i Rag-Top

The fronts are what need replacing, hmm $500 + shipping for two front seats...hmmmm....sell back seat to recoup some cost....hmmmm

Edited by $toffz

Anyone interested in this?

I drive this car everyday now and the drivers seat cloth is starting to wear pretty thin, so would rather sell it now before it's totally ruined and put some shitty comfort seats in with seat covers.

Passengers seat is in good condition with just one small hole which has been stitched and barely noticable, the rear seat has the glue patch on it.

Basically would need recovering in OEM fabric or a lookalike checker material.

Ideally would want to swap for a plain set of seats and door cards + a little cash my way.

I will put some pics up tomorrow with closer pics of the damage.

Anyone interested, feel free to PM me to negotiate.

Edited by Brams