Sign in to follow this  
Jeff E36

Damage to my front bumper/lip

Hey everyone, so today I was walking back to my car after my uni exam, and I noticed that the lower part of my E36 bumper has been damaged. It's nothing too major I think, one foglight cover has been popped out, and the center of the lip has been split.

I'll post pics below in a second, but I was wondering if I could get some advice on how to fix this easily? It shouldn't be TOO difficult, however I am a bit newb when it comes to DIY work on cars, so any help would be appreciated :(

Damage, front on view

Posted Image

Damage, passenger side view

Posted Image

Damage, driver side view

Posted Image

Last pic to show the bumper before the damage .. =(

Posted Image

Replace it with an E36 Mtec bumper!

Hahah oh how I'd love to! But my poor student bank account may not agree with me at the moment =(

Plus, if I did get an M-tech kit (which I plan to in the future), I'd like to do all round (front, side and rear), as I have the grey sides, so if I only get one, or two parts, the car'd look ugly =(

Hmm yeah, I forget it is a $500++ spend, depending on where you get one second hand or go for a cheaper replica one.. I suppose the extra cost comes to get them painted and also get the right brackets/mounts etc.

If something is really broken on your current one and the stock clips wont work, I'd just drill some holes (where they aren't visible) and cable-tie it together for the meantime.

Edited by Achtzylinder

so, what happend bro? someone kicked it in or like did a ninja job and swapped their fukd front bumper for yours. :ph34r:

Either just pop it back in silicon it from the bak so its not visible or try your luck at pick a part place...

I'd be super pissd off i some random sh*t like this happend to my cars...lol. :blink: