Sign in to follow this  
reelGOOD

e39 Interior Trim Wrap

Gotta get rid of the wood grain, so... businessman. I'm thinking wrapping it in matte black could be cool, something different to the standard silver, however it could make it look like cheap plastic (which it is), and I could imagine fingerprints would be a bitch. Has anyone seen an e39 interior in matte/satin black? Ive looked for pics but can only find piano black and I'm definately not a fan of that. Also how much does wrapping cost, shouldn't imagine it would take too long or use much product?

I've seen red interior trim and black interior trim (plastic). Wasn't a fan of either. I quite like my aluminium brushed finish and if it came to having to replace it I'd be looking for another brushed set rather than re-covering wood.

$0.02

I've seen red interior trim and black interior trim (plastic). Wasn't a fan of either. I quite like my aluminium brushed finish and if it came to having to replace it I'd be looking for another brushed set rather than re-covering wood.

$0.02

I agree with you about the brushed aluminium, it looks great. Definately what ill be doing if I don't do black, just wouldn't mind having something a little different. I've tried to find a set but it's a mission, plus i should imagine it's way cheaper to wrap my current trim. I actually saw a set done in black suede, the same as on the M seats, looked surprisingly good, just can't help thinking about a tackey themed hotel room haha. So im guessing matte black would look similar if not better.

We have either brushed aluminium or black, both OEM, interior trim.

Regards Ray

We have either brushed aluminium or black, both OEM, interior trim.

Regards Ray

I guess it's not such a mission... Consider yourself PM'd.