Sign in to follow this  
sonic_attack

Christ, what've I done?

I know I know. First post and it's a bit of a whinge.. Well not really, but something's screwed up, likely it was my fault but I don't know how to fix it.

I have been trolling through Bimmersport now and then on/off for several years, decided to join and was happily absorbing the wealth of knowledge, when, suddenly all topic replies evaporated and were condensed into a horrible clickathon mission at the bottom of the page, instead of the regular forum view and my regular method of fast scroll wheeling through the trash.. I mean banter - See image attached.

I assume it's a simple fix, please someone rescue me from this click>right click>back hell I'm suspended in.

Ta.

Posted Image

I know I know. First post and it's a bit of a whinge.. Well not really, but something's screwed up, likely it was my fault but I don't know how to fix it.

I have been trolling through Bimmersport now and then on/off for several years, decided to join and was happily absorbing the wealth of knowledge, when, suddenly all topic replies evaporated and were condensed into a horrible clickathon mission at the bottom of the page, instead of the regular forum view and my regular method of fast scroll wheeling through the trash.. I mean banter - See image attached.

I assume it's a simple fix, please someone rescue me from this click>right click>back hell I'm suspended in.

Ta.

Posted Image

Try this :

http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/index....showtopic=27622

Cheers.

What a horrible experience that was. The universe is functioning fine again. Hooray.

Far out this whole time I thought that was the only way to view this forum! Somehow it's just automatically switched over right now to the correct way