Sign in to follow this  
Jacko

Just cos its awesome.

Stumbled across this and got a boner

http://eurosporthighperformance.com/supercharger.html

thats a bit of coin jacko, you wont able to buy any new Pylon racers for awhile if you get that, Im picking up my new e30 this sat, its the one I showed you on Parkflyers, When i was asking you for things to look out for. cheers for that info.

thats a bit of coin jacko, you wont able to buy any new Pylon racers for awhile if you get that, Im picking up my new e30 this sat, its the one I showed you on Parkflyers, When i was asking you for things to look out for. cheers for that info.

Sweet, good stuff man. Welcome to the club ;)

Coming to Tok?

Lot of coin, but its awesome. The CNC work etc blows anything else if seen out of the water, and its a proper blower, not one of those centrifugal toys :P

Sweet, good stuff man. Welcome to the club ;)

Coming to Tok?

Lot of coin, but its awesome. The CNC work etc blows anything else if seen out of the water, and its a proper blower, not one of those centrifugal toys :P

thanks

Tok is next weekend aye? It abit of a drive for me, and don't have any planes flying atm sadly, you know if there will be much going on there this sat?

thanks

Tok is next weekend aye? It abit of a drive for me, and don't have any planes flying atm sadly, you know if there will be much going on there this sat?

26/27/28 of November. Dunno about this weekend

26/27/28 of November. Dunno about this weekend

Yea I thought so maybe next time, and will hopefully be able to bring a few planes up

Better let the post get back to its topic, don't want to annoy the others