Sign in to follow this  
EdifGee

FS:1986 318i E30

Thinking of selling the project. Build forum is on here. Any interest give me a text. 0275070208

Might not come with motor or box. May sell seperate for the right price

http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/index....showtopic=30678

Link to the build thread. I'm really looking for offers. Has had some rust work still needs to be finished. The bonnet has been shaved(badge removed and hole welded in) Looking for offers really. Its christmas time. Everyones short of money. So offers. Body is fairly straight. Passenger side doors need to be fixed. They got kicked in by some fool. Driver side sill needs to be pulled out. Also been kicked in. Not to much work. If wanted will sell the car and motor etc together and can come with the turbo and intercooler if wanted for the right offer. No manifold though. Will come with standard manifold and standard exhaust which will need to be welded back up and new muffler put on it. Everything there for it and maybe a few spares from the 325. No springs. Has fronts but no backs.

Offers around the 1200 mark or whatever.

Cheers

Edited by EdifGee

1. Add a link to the build thread.

2. Describe it, even just a little teenee tiny bit, exactly what the car is like.

3. A price.

as far as adverts go that is useless, and against forum rules. so do what henry said to sort it out.