Sign in to follow this  
VeeDub

URGENT BBS Bolts needed!

I hope someone can help me!!

I really need no later than 3pm today (Friday):

15x original BBS RS bolts

1x original BBS RS nut

I managed to cock up my torque setting (33lb/ft instead of 23lb/ft) and snap 15 bolts. They were all in but hyper extended and as soon as you touched the nuts the bolts snapped in half!

I'm willing to pay, buy you new bolts, swap for other bits, split a wheel myself to get bolts out - whatever it takes.. Just need them tomorrow if possible!! Many thanks in advance for anyone who can help!

I hope someone can help me!!

I really need no later than 3pm today (Friday):

15x original BBS RS bolts

1x original BBS RS nut

I managed to cock up my torque setting (33lb/ft instead of 23lb/ft) and snap 15 bolts. They were all in but hyper extended and as soon as you touched the nuts the bolts snapped in half!

I'm willing to pay, buy you new bolts, swap for other bits, split a wheel myself to get bolts out - whatever it takes.. Just need them tomorrow if possible!! Many thanks in advance for anyone who can help!

I may recommend Arrow Wheels...just google them...I 90% certain they will have bolts suitable for BBS...Ive asked just about every shop and they all recommend Arrow Wheels since they do custom made 3 piece wheels...BGW used to import them but have since stopped...so now they are much harder to source...but give them a try...with the RS nut...you mean the aluminum cap nut? I think I know someone who may have just one spare...

I may recommend Arrow Wheels...just google them...I 90% certain they will have bolts suitable for BBS...Ive asked just about every shop and they all recommend Arrow Wheels since they do custom made 3 piece wheels...BGW used to import them but have since stopped...so now they are much harder to source...but give them a try...with the RS nut...you mean the aluminum cap nut? I think I know someone who may have just one spare...

I'm an anal c**t and need original BBS RS nuts - they have a tiny BBS scripted on and all four wheels have them and want to keep it consistent. I'll try Arrow in the morning but I doubt they'd have the BBS ones lying around! Any other leads highly appreciated!

Got it sorted guys, thanks heaps for the offers - it's great that people help each other out like that. I'll post a pic of the wheels all done in the next few days!