Sign in to follow this  
M3_Power

FS - 2009 E92 M3

2009 E92 M3, Jerez Black (it's actually a very very dark blue under light, but black in the shade).

Black leather interior.

SE model (i.e. not the HP model with dampertronic suspension).

All standard features like Navigation (DVD based iDrive, not the 2010 HD system), bluetooth ect ect ..

18 inch alloy - no curbings whatsoever.

Almost full venturesheild paint protection to 80% of the vehicle (over $3500 worth).

Just under 20,000km. Next service is due in about 8000km, but I actually paid for an oil and filter service about 400km ago, so you can wait this one out a bit further.

The car is in immaculate condition bar one thing that happened recently. Some idiot opened their door way too hard and way too close to the left rear quarter and chipped a bit of paint off (about 5mm x 3mm )on the body crease line (hence not that noticeable), there's a very very faint dent (no larger than 2mm) if you really look for it. I've done a pretty perfect touch up and wetsand polish job using Glasruit touch up paint (as good as you'll get without respraying the whole rear quarter, which honestly would be overkill for something so minor) - most people would miss this, but I like to be honest and upfront about any minor imperfections.

Otherwise the car is in perfect condition in every respect (interior inclusive). Treated and cared for like all my cars.

This is my daily work vehicle so the km will go up.

Legitimate reason for sale - proof of funds before test drives would be entertained.

Happy to put the car on the GT1 scanner to show the buyer also that there's no fault codes.

$110,000

mobile 021 281 0155

email: aviemore.tom@xtra.co.nz

Purchased as an ex-demonstrator on the first day it was put on the showroom floor - so the odometer was showing about 6km (I have photographic proof of this) when I drove it off the showroom - so technically new in all respects.

Edited by M3_Power

GL With the sale, not a chance I have that kind of money rolling around at the moment but can you elaborate on what the ventureshield is please mate?

GL With the sale, not a chance I have that kind of money rolling around at the moment but can you elaborate on what the ventureshield is please mate?

Cheers!!

Ventureshield is an American product manufactured by venture tape. They were bought out by 3M a while ago.

Have a look here and contact Alan if you are interested:

http://www.paintprotection.co.nz/

If you search through my past posts you'll also find that I did a write up about it a while back (sorry I couldn't find where it is on here, but someone will put up a link I am sure :P )

Edited by M3_Power

When I re-do the paint and panels on the e30, Ill get this done for it :)

good luck with the sale man, cant wait to see what youll go for next.

BTW people this thing really is in amazing condition .. tom sure looks after his cars.

I'll get that for ya. I remember when you made this thread and I was amazed how well it worked. Will go on my future nice cars for sure :D

http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/index....l=Ventureshield

Cheers Henry :D

When I re-do the paint and panels on the e30, Ill get this done for it :)

good luck with the sale man, cant wait to see what youll go for next.

BTW people this thing really is in amazing condition .. tom sure looks after his cars.

Definitely worth it Josh - highly recommend the product. I only wish now that I had gone a little bit further and did the complete car haha ..

Anyway, getting the tiny ding fixed this week - once done you'd never see it and it'll be as good as new :P

Update: No more ding - Glenn from DRS worked his magic and made it as good as new - no more ding :D

You'd have to be pretty damn fussy to even find where it is now ;)

They those ding removal guys are pretty good. I had a ding in the side of my X5 (pictured) and he got it out piece of piss, looks as good as new now!

Posted Image

^^ Your ding man is way more skilled than the one I used :P:D

No idea yet Dylan .... we shall see ;)

for gods sake please don't get an RS4 ;)