Sign in to follow this  
martyyyn

WTB: e28, e23, e32 or possibly e34

Ive just had major knee surgery and it might be sometime before I can drive a manual again which leaves my 318is sitting on the drive way with me not being able to get around.

So I may be in the market for a decent sized car as a daily for a month or two.

I dont mind old, I dont mind a less than brilliant condition. But it has to be as cheap as possible so I either dont lose much, if anything, when I sell or its very cheap should I keep it ;)

Im 6'5 so it needs to be a decent size for me to be able to get in and out of as easily as possible. Thats probably going to be my biggest problem in fact, getting in and out of the car without straining the knee.

Im keen for a summer cruiser which could be easily spiced up with a drop and a nice set of wheels should I decide to keep it.

Absolutely must have a wof or be in a condition to get a new one, Im in no state to even clean a car let alone do any work on one.

What have you got ?

[edit] looking at anything 2k and under now, 1k was probably a little ridiculous seeing what e32's appear to still be going for now.

Edited by martyyyn