Sign in to follow this  
Deano

1978 E21 323i

This one has to go also.

Very tidy and original 323i. 240000ks, 5 speed. Reg on hold, will put WOF and rego on.

Engine runs well, no smoke but has piston slap from cold. Mint as 5 speed from 1982 E21 I wrecked a while back. Interior is nearly perfect. Small amount of rust in the usual spots but this would have to be one of the tidiest original E21s around. Some bog in the rear guard has fallen out and there are a few other body areas needing a tidy up.

Good rubber and overall the paint is very good and original.

Viewing a must!

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.as...171&ed=true

Gave it a clean and put on some 14s now offered to the world!!

post-614-1293067317.jpg

Edited by Deano

This one has to go also.

Very tidy and original 323i. 240000ks, 5 speed. Reg on hold, will put WOF and rego on.

Engine runs well, no smoke but has piston slap from cold. Mint as 5 speed from 1982 E21 I wrecked a while back. Interior is nearly perfect. Small amount of rust in the usual spots but this would have to be one of the tidiest original E21s around. Some bog in the rear guard has fallen out and there are a few other body areas needing a tidy up.

Good rubber and overall the paint is very good and original.

Viewing a must!

Edited by Deano

Wrong island, bugger.

Mate.. if you are looking for an E21 this is it!!..I have family in Wellytown, need to see that lot I could drive it up??? Edited by Deano

Looks to be in such nice condition, especially for it's age. If only it was in the North Island... and if only I had money!

I'm going up to Nelson in new years and have an option to get a ride home if that may help anyone from the North island wanting it a bit closer :)

I feel I need to help. eps you John haha.