Sign in to follow this  
Shorty

My BMW has gone to heaven :'(

Yea dad still bring in the odd car every now and then, but he's going through the mini phase again.. and I mean old skool mini's lol.. Mum drives a 2007 1 series so shes happy with that for now.

I don't have an AMG Merc, probably wouldn't mind one though.

Dad's 5 series seems to tow alright, he has had to do the trans in it though, but the one I'm interested in has just had that done. So may be a goer, until I can afford a V8 Commodore and a E46 or E30 M3 lol..

By the way those that are interested in any parts from my coupe, let me know, bear in mind that the front is pretty much gone :(

or anyone interested in the manual conversion hit me up with an offer I can't refuse and will look in to getting that out of her first.

don't you have a AMG Merc

Yeah Rich we do usually use the E55 to tow. But that is my Fathers car and it uses around 24L/100km towing. I have a E39 540i. Have not driven it in about 6 months though. And is now away getting painted. Will be up for sale soon as I have a company car now.