Sign in to follow this  
E30 325i Rag-Top

Genuine E46 M-Sport 18" Staggered MV2 Alloys + Tyres

I've got a spare set of rims & tyres and need some cash, just wondering what they might be worth. Full description:

Genuine BMW E46 M-Sport 18" Staggered MV2 Alloys + Bridgestone Potenza RE040 Tyres.

- Front 18 x 8 ET47 with 225/40/18

- Rear 18 x 8.5 ET50 with 255/35/18

All tyres have very good tread, both rears 8mm and one front, other front has slight wear on inside.

Slight curbing on most wheels, one front slightly worse but all straight and true

4 x BMW centre caps in reasonable condition and 4 x M badges present

Haven't seen any staggered sets of these for sale, and only a few sets of genuine BMW. They are off a face-lift wagon, but I believe they will fit on a sedan or coupe as well, plus possibly other models. Any ideas?

Not photos of the actual wheels, but these are what they look like:

post-2707-1294349330.jpg

post-2707-1294349364.jpg

They are genuine BMW, not replicas or copies and are staggered. I am away for a week from tomorrow, I will post up some actual photos of the wheels and tyres when I get back. Thanks.

It is always hard to put a value on 2nd hand goods. I would expect that you should be able to sell them anywhere between $800-$1200 depending on their condition :)

Edited by zenetti