Sign in to follow this  
Shady

E30 & E36 4sale

My brothers mate has 2 BMWs for sale. They are at his parents farm out by Tamahere. They are as below.

E30 318i 4door:-

Said engine & gearbox are good.

Body not good, roof all rusted same as half the boot lid and most the interior is burnt (eg roof) or rotten eg seats & floor it has no windows.

But some interior parts look good just need a clean (eg door trims, center console). Boot trims look ok. Doors & bumpers looked OK, but didnt give it a full look over so unsure about any rust or dents ntc. Should be some good parts here for a donor or someone to part out or rebuild as a race car. Unsure what suspension is like and I think it had 3 alloy bottle caps (and 1 or 2 steel wheels) unsure what tyres are like. He wants $300 firm or its going to the scrap man. CAR IS WHITE.

E36 320i Auto:-

4door. Unsure of body or interior condition as I never had a look at it (I only care about E30s lol).

Hesunsure if it runs or not. Could be good for donor car or race car project.

Price is to be advised when his parents tell him.

I think colour was a DARK BLUE or a BLACK. As mentioned, I never looked over it.

If anyone has any interest in either cars, PM ME and I will give you his number to arrange veiwing etc.

BOTH cars must be trailered as certaining NOT roadworthing to be towed or driven (if started).

He isnt keen to part them out as they need to go or scrap man is taking them complete (he has a lot of cars there but this is a BMW forum so prob no interest in the others). But if you bring CASH and offer good $ he may allow you to take some parts instead of the whole car/s (but dont mention that until you go view them).