Sign in to follow this  
JaseNZ

More f*ucken quakes.

Just wanted to say props to all the peeps that have been helping out over the past couple of days with the new out of the blue swam of after shock.

I for one have had about enough of the fricken shaking and and every new larger shock brings the missus to tears.

This has touched everybody I know in one way or another and I for one help out where ever i can.

The worst would have to be my fathers house which has 60k worth of damage.

Anyway i just wanted to say if anybody needs a hand moving stuff or digging or anything like that I am more than happy to help where ever I can.

Just wanted to say props to all the peeps that have been helping out over the past couple of days with the new out of the blue swam of after shock.

I for one have had about enough of the fricken shaking and and every new larger shock brings the missus to tears.

This has touched everybody I know in one way or another and I for one help out where ever i can.

The worst would have to be my fathers house which has 60k worth of damage.

Anyway i just wanted to say if anybody needs a hand moving stuff or digging or anything like that I am more than happy to help where ever I can.

and kudo s to you mate

I would be happy to to help too if anybody needs it:)

Can totally understand how all you guys have had enough. Surely you must get a break soon

Good on you for the volunteering of help to others