Sign in to follow this  
Clarence

530D bluetooth phone

I recently paired my iPhone to my 2008 BMW 530D (imported directly from Germany). It seems to work in that when phoning I can hear the person I phone but they can't hear me. It is like the microphone isn't working. Also the voice input doesn't seem to work on iDrive. Do I need to change a setting or something or is this a more serious problem?

total guess but the fact that voice commands dont work seem to point to the mic....it does have voice control???.It may have the button on the wheel but it may not be active.My 120 has the button on the wheel but it does not have voice control

total guess but the fact that voice commands dont work seem to point to the mic....it does have voice control???.It may have the button on the wheel but it may not be active.My 120 has the button on the wheel but it does not have voice control

It does have voice control but it doesn't work. Maybe it is inactive. How do you make it active?

It does have voice control but it doesn't work. Maybe it is inactive. How do you make it active?

sorry dont know