Sign in to follow this  
1N STYL

56k' ers

nice site although loads like ass and I'm on ADSL.

same here, i'm trying to work out if its just, the server hosting it, or i'm over my download limit, or the images are to big.

once u click on a section, and it connects to the page and starts to load, does it load fast then?

Edited by 1N STYL

dang thats slow, im on 2Mb adsl

Pretty slow here on 33k actual connected speed (damn rural area with damn electric fence units and shitty old copper cables).

If you want to be rid of that dot tk popup that always comes up when you go to the site, I can email you a script that will disable it. It is against the terms of use and so you will be breaching dot tk's rules and so they will be allowed to kick your site off if they want, but I've been using it for years no probs.

Last tested it on a site I closed a year ago, so hopefully it still works, anyway holla out if you want - it's just code so I could possibly post it here and you could copy paste provided the forum software doesn't try to execute scripts in posts otherwise I'll email it.

hmm the stuff from my server thing, downloads at 40kb/sec so i don't know why its so slow

I think the slow part is it finding and then connecting to the page.

cause i'm in the "home" section and i click to goto "gallery" it takes awhile to open the gallery but once it opens all the images load fast.

want a better looking carbon fibre background?

:o i made my carbon background myself in photoshop and that deeply offends me :P

yeah post it up

how is that carbon thats dark grey l

this is a scan of real carbon, used as a finish layer to make stuff "pretty"

post-18-1113720500.jpg

Edited by 1N STYL

*Brings up old post*

Yes, but when you look at carbon from a little distance, it looks like the one I posted, which is what I think looks better on sites.

you know i'm a boatbuilder and i work with carbon fibre all day, and i can safely say that carbon dosen't look like that, accept for the carbon fibre used on Team New Zealands America's Cup boats, and you would never find that stuff in the "real world"

Well, i'm just saying, yours looks silly and bulky, you'd only see carbon looking like that if you put your face right up to it.

Mine looks better on sites, but that's our opinions,