Sign in to follow this  
nickbawt

WTB: Washer fluid reservoir + Air Filter + Floor Mats

As title says, Im after a replacement reservoir as mines leaking and for the life of me I cant stop the leak.

Can anyone recommened if a K&N air filter is worth the money, and if so, where to get one? (ebay?) as well as a good place to get a new set of floor mats (HellBM?)

Thanks,

Nick

As title says, Im after a replacement reservoir as mines leaking and for the life of me I cant stop the leak.

Can anyone recommened if a K&N air filter is worth the money, and if so, where to get one? (ebay?) as well as a good place to get a new set of floor mats (HellBM?)

Thanks,

Nick

I'm pretty sure there was a crack at the top of that washer tank Nick, on the neck of the tank or the cap, but I remember the odd leak when it was full.

Hmmm K&N filters, they are a bout 3-4x the cost of a stock type, they may flow better being less restrictive, but let in more particles as a trade off.. I don't see them being that worth while.

If you want to get one, heres a link from Pelican Parts. ~ $55 + $37 USD shipping. (about $121 NZD or so)

K&N Air filter

Edited by E36V8

there is a place in Auckland that will do mats,genuine BMW ones for rhd e 34 are NLA.make sure you get some decent hold down fixings tho...mats that doent move round are awesome!