Sign in to follow this  
M325is

Big end bearings

So im reconditioning my engine, ive managed to get all the parts i need except big end bearings and was wondering if anyone can suggest somewhere i can find these, ive already gone to european autospares for oversized pistons, main bearings, seals and rings, and bm workshop for gasket kits but i neither of them have big end bearings.

Alittle help? :bounce:

Im trying to keep the price dwn, its already costing me $1500, id be keen for non genuine bearings, and i think the dealer only sells genuine bmw parts which are extremely costly.

but if i cant find them anywhere else i guess im going to have to go thro the dealer :(

give them a ring....ya never know sometimes they're sh*t is reasonable.....are you doing the rebuild? why ya rebuilding anyway?

Shes done a few miles and starting to smell burnt oil and alittle smoke when i rev her, plus im wanting to strengthen everything, and make it all new again. :D You never know what might be happening to the bimmer...