Sign in to follow this  
ben87

New member needs help

Hey everyone,

Quick introduction, I'm a diesel mechanic from Auckland and the owner of a white 98 e46 manual and need some technical help.

Cars running like a bag of ass at the moment basically if you drive normally its fine but when you go to floor it, everything dies (engine doesn't stall or anything just a complete lack of power) I've put it through all the test and diagnostic work and put it down to the fuel system either being the electrics or the fuel pump. Unfortunately where i work I don't have the diagnostic equipment or scanning tools to look deeper into it and hate spinning the wheel of faults on fixing things if you get my drift.

Any information would be of great help slash also has anyone else come across this before?

Edited by ben87

Where abouts do you stay ? So one of us can help you find someone that can help you.

Give me a call Tuesday morning Ben... I can check it for you...Ph. 2722546

sweet will do glenn im assuming that you work for botany motor worx?, im living in east auckland Badbm so any help would be greatly appreciated