Sign in to follow this  
rxsumo

FS: M30 Triple Weber Manifold

I looking sell my M30 Triple Weber manifold(s)

Tony Devos reckoned these were actual Alpina ones, but he also told me that the car that they were fitted to had a LSD (which it didnt), so I wouldn't say definitely they are anyhow.....

What is included:

3 individual carbie to head inlet manifolds.

Carbie to Air Cleaner elbows

Fabricated Air Box for the elbows

Some linkages - not that flash

The air box was setup for using a 3.0Si air cleaner in its original position, with a flexible connection to the air box assembly.

I'm guessing that as the manifolds are individual, you could also use two of them for a twin weber setup on a M10

Up for offers, I was thinking around $300

I haven't taken any current photos, howeverhere is one with the carbies on (the carbies are long since sold)

Shows the linkage stuff, and the elbows mounted on the carbies

Posted Image

The carbies were 45s, which were really too big for running on my 3.0 engine, so I sold them with a view to getting a set of 40s for the 3.0....I'm now going to keep the engine stock, as I have the M535i, and the 3.0Si....which are fast enough with Fuel Injection

Edited by rxsumo

I haven't taken any current photos, howeverhere is one with the carbies on (the carbies are long since sold)

Shows the linkage stuff, and the elbows mounted on the carbies

Posted Image

The carbies were 45s, which were really too big for running on my 3.0 engine, so I sold them with a view to getting a set of 40s for the 3.0....I'm now going to keep the engine stock, as I have the M535i, and the 3.0Si....which are fast enough with Fuel Injection

HI,

Have you still got the contact details of the person you sold these to ? I am looking for a set of these exact carbs and manifolds, they possibly might be willing to sell them on.

Cheers.