Sign in to follow this  
tobytoblerone

ATTENTION E39 OWNERS!

Ive recently come across a custom interior that i really like. If i could i would have an M5 interior with white leather but thats very rare and it wouldn't be cost effective. But i've come across this interior which uses parts from a beige interior and sticking them into an all black leather interior. The contrast is stunning, this person has taken the leather beige inserts and put them in place of the previous black leather. I reacon this would still look really good if someone takes the black leather and sticks it in there beige interior.

post-6674-1297978424.jpg

Anywhoo, i want to do this to my interior. I am hoping someone out there would be willing to join in with this project and swap their beige leather seats for my black leather seats and the leather inserts from the door cards. The seats would ideally be electric with memory function as are mine with the added heating function. The heating function on the beige seats aren't important, i will provide the heating switch with the black leather seats both passenger and driver. Here is an example of what your beige interior would look like, note that the back of the black leather seats would be black not beige as well as the door leather insert being black instead of beige. I also reacon dying the pillars black in the beige interior would like nice with the black leather, even dying or getting black headliner from a wrecked e39.

post-6674-1297979854.jpg

post-6674-1297979872.jpg

So if anyone would like to swap interior and help on this project that would be awesome, i am able to wire in the electric seats etc. Here are some pictures of my all black interior just so you can see the condition which i would say is in good shape. The interior is from a 99. Call me crazy but if someone would want to swap my wood trim for silver aluminum that would be good too! Not saying i don't like the wood as it is handsome. Contact me if anyone is interested!

post-6674-1297980607.jpg

post-6674-1297981329.jpg

post-6674-1297980632.jpg

post-6674-1297980648.jpg

post-6674-1297980659.jpg

post-6674-1297981442.jpg

Contact me if anyone is interested! Otherwise direct me to a wreckers/parts where i will buy the interior and sell off my black interior.

Edited by tobytoblerone