Sign in to follow this  
Tristan

BMW GT M1?

Only 2 letters around the wrong way John, its not really that hard to pick up who he was referring to in that sense :)

Considering it's a BMW and a hideous one at that, i don't think so.

PS: If you wish to try and poke fun at someone you should at least get the name right aye?

Jesus - grow a thicker skin. Is that your best retort?

Even though this is the third repost, I still like the look of the car. If only it was a reality and not a computer generated concept.

Apparently

I just find it amusing that Bimmersport's biggest internet "don't f**k with me, I'm a tough guy and know people" wannabe is so easily offended with a relatively harmless light hearted comment. Edited by Grant

Yep it pisses me off, for the pure fact that NONE of the big mouths on this forum would or will ever say the things to my face that they say here.

Whereas if i have something to say i will say right to your face.

So tired of the "keyboard warriors", they have big mouths but sadly f**k all else.

Fair enough. I agree completely, but yet you are so quick to react, and take offence. This situation is one that is so innocuous, that to even react is crazy, and seems a bit thin skinned. It looks like a perfectly normal house, in a perfectly normal country road, certainly nothing to get pissed off about.

For the record, I'd say this to your face, not because I want a fight (I'm pretty sure you would kick my ass, as I have never been in an actual fight in my life, and wouldn't know what to do), I'd expect to talk about it over a beer, coffee or whatever your poison might be.

Edited by Grant

Haha sorry grant but I gotta say i like threads were bellicose is hurling insults

It makes things interesting ha

To be honest the last time i had a proper fight would be 'bout 15 years ago, so not too sure i'd know what to do now lol.

My poison is coffee (haven't had a drink since '89) and you would get my respect if you have something to say that may piss me off but said it to my face.

That is funny. I'd still put my money on you to win the fight!

TBH, I actually think if we sat down and had a coffee, I'd enjoy the conversation a lot, although our method of getting our points across differs, I think we would fundamentally agree on most points.

If I said something like the "outside your house" to your face would you beat me senseless

Even though this is the third repost, I still like the look of the car. If only it was a reality and not a computer generated concept.

yea I quite like it too

didn't they actually build one and it lives in their museum or something?

I'm sure I saw pics and it looked heaps worse than the pic in the first post, but I might've imagined it lol

I like it except the bonnet spoiler thing and arched bonnet bits (if that makes sense)

So tired of the "keyboard warriors", they have big mouths but sadly f**k all else.

Are you new to the net John?

Don't you know that anyone can be tough in front of a computer screen!? ;)

But what you gonna do eh...that's life! :lol: