Sign in to follow this  
MikeyW

Hi everyone.

Hi there,

Decided to jump on these forums after spending a while on bimmerfest. Thought it would be more appropriate to be on a NZ based site. As a matter of fact, member name "Chippies" suggested I sign up here, and so here I am. ^_^

I've been hooked on BMW's since my first car (1990 320i), though I admit I'm still somewhat early in my car purchasing lifetime, lol. Sold the 320i last year as was looking for an upgrade - so I got a 96' 323i.

Think I'll be sticking with the 3-series for a while yet. They just have the best appearance; 5 and 7's just look too rude in my opinion. XD

Looking forward to gaining much knowledge from you experts out there.

Cheers

welcome :)

I'd like to see some pics of your 323i when you get the chance to put some up

Welcome to the site, I've had a 323i and imo they are an under rated, I was more than happy with mine. Plenty of people on here with lots of different skills and advice.

Thanks guys, I'll upload some pics when I get the chance. It's pretty plain, mostly stock as I currently haven't got the funds to pump into it for some upgrades / fixes.

@M-Spec: Totally agreed. The 323i is fantastic.