Sign in to follow this  
LOWBMW

New Rims

As i thought eventually my wheel spacers would f**k out on me as they did , im looking for a new e30 hub , disk breaks and no abs cheapp :D

andd alsooo some new Rims ..

something like these (: if anyone knows what rims they actually are and where i can get a hold of some !

post-6504-1298187247.jpg

http://blankmediagroup.com/Pictures/Mike/T...ct-1%20copy.jpg .... omg someone pleasee have these available :P

Edited by LOWBMW

You can get replicas from forums sponsor zenetti (mag and tyre direct) for ~$1k.

You can get the real thing for about twice that.... (BBS RS).

(edit - slow by 4 mins...)

Edited by CamB

That is for the 5 stud ones ( suit E36, E46 etc). We have a few sets of the 4 stud still in Auckland.

hey man , would you be able to do a deal if i bought 8 wheels and tires? , and i am realy intrested in getting stretch tires ... as a mate of mine is also keen on some at the moment but will just need to raise the funds ?

That is for the 5 stud ones ( suit E36, E46 etc).

Would these rims fit 4 pot brembos behind them? and 330mm discs? The problem i had with the originals was the flat back hitting on the caliper.

Edited by André3000

Would these rims fit 4 pot brembos behind them? and 330mm discs? The problem i had with the originals was the flat back hitting on the caliper.

You'll have to try them - for instance, the 15s fit over my skyline brakes on a 2002 (slightly easier ask than on an e30) at the front... but not the rear.

The 17s might though! Worth a try.

have you tried ringing HELLBM for your hub etc? they should have it

Going to hopefully pick up one today !

hey man , would you be able to do a deal if i bought 8 wheels and tires? , and i am realy intrested in getting stretch tires ... as a mate of mine is also keen on some at the moment but will just need to raise the funds ?

that pic you have is of an 8.5". we only Have 7.5" and you won't be able to stretch any tyres on them. Come and see us when you have the money

cheers

that pic you have is of an 8.5". we only Have 7.5" and you won't be able to stretch any tyres on them. Come and see us when you have the money

cheers

is it possible 2 get the 8.5 ??

is it possible 2 get the 8.5 ??

sorry at this stage we have sold out of 8.5". We wil be getting more but prob not for another 3-4 months, cheers.

sorry at this stage we have sold out of 8.5". We wil be getting more but prob not for another 3-4 months, cheers.

iv managed 2 get myself some 8.5s" thanks (: will be fitting them on monday , thanks for the help !

iv managed 2 get myself some 8.5s" thanks (: will be fitting them on monday , thanks for the help !

Yo kuz, Will have to be monday to do the swap. Ill give you a text tomorrow.

Cheers