Sign in to follow this  
Jamie W

Engine Conversion

Looking at doing a complete manual conversion for my 318i auto. Looking for anything with some guts. m20b25 or preferably m50b25 or b28. Would be great to get full set up together if possible.

Cheers

Jamie

Someone in the For sale section is selling a m50 turbo kit(minus motor). also ashR was selling a complete rb25det e30 set up in the for sale section a month or 2 back.. or try Mike/323e30, Ray @HellBM, or Brent @european car parts(he has a complete e36 M3 engine and box etc haha)... i'm sure they'll chuck it all on a pallet and ship

Someone in the For sale section is selling a m50 turbo kit(minus motor). also ashR was selling a complete rb25det e30 set up in the for sale section a month or 2 back.. or try Mike/323e30, Ray @HellBM, or Brent @european car parts(he has a complete e36 M3 engine and box etc haha)... i'm sure they'll chuck it all on a pallet and ship

http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/index....showtopic=35113

Comes with the engine, brake booster, engine loom, turbo manifold, turbo, radiator, boost guages. pretty much everything in the engine bay ( no gearbox)

or have another M50 with correct sump, engine brackets, engine mounts, (can make up another conversion kit)

call me if you are interested, just remember you will need cert etc

Edit, do plenty of research etc before commencing any repower

cheers

Jon

04 3801089

Edited by Jono51

sell it and buy a 325i 328i etc, will be cheaper to do in the end and worth more than a converted car,