Sign in to follow this  
BMWQT

Sunroof bits

Does anyone have a sunroof blind, drip tray and link rods they're interested in selling - to fit 89 325

Car went into Arlington Motors for rust repair and I now have a bigger and more expensive job to fix thanks to their "handywork"....urgh!

Don't trust these guys with your pride and joy.... you will regret it! When I returned the car for repair their solution was to fixed it up with a bit of wire!!

cheers

Does anyone have a sunroof blind, drip tray and link rods they're interested in selling - to fit 89 325

Car went into Arlington Motors for rust repair and I now have a bigger and more expensive job to fix thanks to their "handywork"....urgh!

Don't trust these guys with your pride and joy.... you will regret it! When I returned the car for repair their solution was to fixed it up with a bit of wire!!

cheers

take it back.. and demand them to fix it .. they broke it , they have to fix it

I did take it back and their fix was a piece of thin wire holding the damaged part in place. They had the car for 3 weeks to do that 5min handy job. Don't really want them to botch anything else up.

meh i wouldnt take that, id just take it back again and tell them to fix it properly or u will take it to bmw to fix and u will send them the bill