Sign in to follow this  
bravo

Amp wanted

As above, I am looking for a quality amp in good condition. Post up what ya got, and what you'd like for it.

Nothing over $200 though for now as I have a new one in my sights that is just over $200, so I'd have to spend less than that on second hand.

Thanks B)

I have a fusion 4 channel 1000watt amp here, which i would sell for $250 to your door. (i know that you said no more then $200 but worth asking)

If you are keen, let me know as i havent used in a month, and will need to test etc, ( and hunt it down).

Thanks

Not that keen on fusion as a brand. Price is right - I'll think about it. Anyone else?

I know that you said 4chan but i also have a 2channel Lanzar Viberant

600watt max out put

Bridge 2channel

If anyone else whats this PM Me!!

$offers$

Thanks for the offer, but it needs to be 4ch sorry - good luck with the sale though.

I have increased my budget to $300 - anyone?

Will ask around for ya. Good luck...Keen to see sum pic when u all up and running. Im starting again with my install and have sold most of my gear. Gud luck

I know that you said 4chan but i also have a 2channel Lanzar Viberant

600watt max out put

Bridge 2channel

If anyone else whats this PM Me!!

$offers$

offers around??

teh old blaupunkt may have to go into retirement :D

rms power per channel??

Want a quick sale, maybe around $80

Can send pic's as i dont know how to post pic's on here. Just want to PM me wif your addy.

Works well and can be tested. The top is a little faded after being rubing on the top of my passel tray, but works good as new.

Thanks

whats your blau specs cam? If you buy the lanzar maybe the blau would suit me???

What amp would you like photos off?

The fusion one i can send pic right now as its next to me, but the lanza i can not take photos of tonight. But can tomo

What amp would you like photos off?

The fusion one i can send pic right now as its next to me, but the lanza i can not take photos of tonight. But can tomo

lanzar one dude...

bravo-blaupunkt amp is fairly old (I've had it for 2 years, and my bro got it secondhand about 3 years previous to that..... the power connectors need a tidy up since they've bitten it a bit from taking it in and out of van quit4e frequently....

might keep it to run a small sub, does a grouse job of that but yeah, if I can get a better one to run my speakers I'd let it go fairly cheap

Cam - OK I'll give it a miss then.

stz - yeah, been following that auction - love the Q&A - unfortunately the bidders are friends of the seller and are all in on the joke, so it is not actually selling for whatever it's up to at the moment.

yes they are all friends .. they are from nzicemags.co.nz

After spending an un- countable amount of time reading the Q&A i have to one final conclusion :

Weird.

Sorry didnt send pictures, I have sold the lanza amp and didnt feel the need to send. Sorry didnt get back sooner. I still have the fusion one here.