Sign in to follow this  
mossline

Audi RS rolling road day

Nice vid alright, makes a very cold and very boring day in the middle of Europe actually look fun.

Fat guy on crutches typical Audi driver.

I do have to question the point of a 600bhp RS4? Would be a absolute pig of a beast.

I do have to question the point of a 600bhp RS4? Would be a absolute pig of a beast.

Does there need to be a point??

Would be less of a pig than a 300hp E30 I bet!!

[flamesuit]

Let alone a fwd french hatchback...

[/flamesuit]

Take it as you will :rolleyes:

I will even dig-nify your dig with an answer as I have just had my daily Monster energy drink.

A 350+bhp E30 is a composed and fast vehicle, well a nicely set up one is. Think best touring car of all time.

A FWD hatchback would be a pig with 600+HP, I would think the limits of drivability would be around the 300hp hauling say 1,100kg, the guys in Europe run that power though :wacko:

By "whats the poin"t I mean the RS4 is as capable (or not) as its going to be with stock to off the shelf tuned 500bhp, to get it up in the mid 600hp zone would jeopardise reliability and only emphasise its weak points and take a sh*t load of time and money to achieve and still not be able to do a burn out.

I suppose I do get the point of these cars and other dyno queens, its point is for its driver to turn up to a dyno day, watch it put out huge power and giggle with his equally gay friends. Yay.

Take it as you will :rolleyes:

I will even dig-nify your dig with an answer as I have just had my daily Monster energy drink.

A 350+bhp E30 is a composed and fast vehicle, well a nicely set up one is. Think best touring car of all time.

A FWD hatchback would be a pig with 600+HP, I would think the limits of drivability would be around the 300hp hauling say 1,100kg, the guys in Europe run that power though :wacko:

By "whats the poin"t I mean the RS4 is as capable (or not) as its going to be with stock to off the shelf tuned 500bhp, to get it up in the mid 600hp zone would jeopardise reliability and only emphasise its weak points and take a sh*t load of time and money to achieve and still not be able to do a burn out.

I suppose I do get the point of these cars and other dyno queens, its point is for its driver to turn up to a dyno day, watch it put out huge power and giggle with his equally gay friends. Yay.

Furry muff, each to their own and all that

I've never actually seen another B6 Convertible S4 - My uncle has one, seen a few V6 versions, but his seems to be pretty rare.