Sign in to follow this  
master garion

good panelbeaters

Does anyone have anything good or bad to say about these panelbeaters:

Tony's Panel Beaters - Rosebank Rd, Avondale

Exclusive Panel & Paint - Rosebank Rd, Avondale

CRS Panel & Paint - Kent St, Newmarket

Just looking to have some minor panel and paint work done. Cheers

Do you want cheap work done or good work done?

For good work, I cannot go past German Kolision Haus in Glen Innes. One of the only two BMW authorised body shops in Auckland

For good work, I cannot go past German Kolision Haus in Glen Innes. One of the only two BMW authorised body shops in Auckland

It's insurance work so I guess I'd want the best. Having said that, it's only very minor panel and paint work. I have heard about German Kolision and Precision Autowerk but neither are convenient to my location. Hence why I have narrowed down the list to those 3 who seem quite decent.

I used Jordan Panel Beaters opposite BM Workshop twice for my rust, and twice for my dads crash repairs. The collision repair done was fantastic; the car was like factory new for the bits done. Awesome people to deal with also

i have used both of these too ... recommended, especially if insurance are paying for it!

German Kolision Haus did 30k of insurance work on the old M3 and came out perfect. Great guys and very professional.

German Kolision Haus did 30k of insurance work on the old M3 and came out perfect. Great guys and very professional.

anybody has the number for german kolision?

anybody has the number for german kolision?

first result on google

German Kollision Haus

124 Felton Mathew Avenue

Phone: (09)5212283

Stay well clear of CRS, i had a nightmare of a time with them on my old car. I cringe every tiem i see that place.

Mismatched paint, prep thinners not removed properly, bubbling and pin holes, no good

Stay well clear of CRS, i had a nightmare of a time with them on my old car. I cringe every tiem i see that place.

Mismatched paint, prep thinners not removed properly, bubbling and pin holes, no good

lol...guess where I took it? Just got the car back today and have to say it's looking pretty good. It was only a small job and i figured any half decent place should be able to do it. That's why I couldn't be bothered going out of my way to Precision Autowerk or German Kolision Haus.