Sign in to follow this  
Sudo

STUPID SUV DRIVERS!

GRR! I'm so furious!

Here's the situation -

Driving home just now(9:30) Pull up to a roundabout beside a 4WD, we both go, I was a bit ahead(had the inside line so I go round quicker) I was about a car length ahead, we're about to merge into one lane when we turn into the road,

Guess what he does? Floor it to try get past me, just missing the car parked on the side of the road, then slows down to 30km on the straight!

So, I go with it, turn my music up louder, turn my lights up brighter and go along at 30kms, humming along to the music, get to the roundabout, could see him watching what lane I Was gona shoot into, but I waited till he got in one, then I jumped on the other lane, and he slowed down, let me pass? So what was all the slowing down to 30, etc for if he was gona let me pass? X_X Just pisses me off.

I made a diagram of us to explain it better.

Me: Red

Him: Gay ass pink homo -_-

(We start at bottom of the image, then go up)

post-18-1115286744.jpg

Edited by Sudo

skooled..... but why did you turn your lights up high, what was the point in that???

damn homo bmw drivers *tars YOU with the same brush as you just did all 4WD drivers* :o:P

how's THAT for stereotyping!!!!!!!!

Had an incident today involving myself and 3 people walking across the road in front of me, very very slowly.... Shoulda bowled them, little wannabe gangster rappers.... that's feilding for ya tho.... but then it all ended as soon as it began and I stopped caring....

d00h :drunk:

Edited by CaM

Well, he makes me slow down and swerve into the other side of the road, then he does 30km on purpose in a 50, why shouldnt I blind him?

Because thats just being an ass aswell ... i think you should have just left your lights alone .. and waited patiantly ..

Think about it this way ... now that SUV can stereotype you into those Arrogant BMW pricks ... same things ...

Hell I'd sit at 30km's if you sat up my arse with your lights on full beam, be patient, if really necessarly you could honk before they leave... or give them the kitkat big finger if you feel you must. Just because they cant see anything doesnt mean they're gonna drive any faster. You never know if they were doing it deliberately.

Some people are just slow drivers. Remember - 50km/h is the speed limit... not the minimum speed.

Edited by E30stz

Too true there ... but i don't think a big finger is very nice ... just be paitent .. maybe he didn't even know what he's done ...

and then you have you full beam up his ass .. what does that make him think of you .. ??

I dont get that stressed when im driving... its only if someone does some thing completely ridiculous that I'd even consider doing it. Using hte horn is also supposed to be used in emergencies.. but I wouldnt have a clue how you could show ur frustration to this guy... other than maybe flicking your fullbeams on twice to make him aware someone is behind him.

I wasn't up his ass, I was about 5 metres away, and by brighter lights, I just turned fog lights on.

You guys are putting words in my mouth, I never said I was sitting up his ass.

Mod please lock this, I just wanted to share a stupid experience I had with an arrogant driver, I happen to be an arrogant driver(only to other ones) and now people are twisting the story, so please lock it before more words are twisted.

Edited by Sudo

cant lock it as i aint no super mod

at least you didnt crash

these things happen, deal with it

and if anyone posts after this post...ban

cant lock it as i aint no super mod

I can lock this one, so it is done.