Sign in to follow this  
timo

Hey all...

Well, you see, I don't actually have a 944 yet, but I have one in the future. But it will have a sunroof, and preferably be a Turbo Cabriolet, although I will settle for an S2 B)

As for the K2000, Grant got that one right first go ( :thumb: ) my race kart, an Arrow K2000. Powered by Rotax...the only way to go

welcome, looking nice? Got n e plans for ya 318 timo?

Nah no real plans, just keep it in good shape, might get some decent springs/shocks for it one day... I'm hoping to get seriously into rallying when I've finished my course and have the funds to do so :D , so that's where all my car money's gonna go!

Guest Andrew

As for the K2000, Grant got that one right first go ( :thumb: ) my race kart, an Arrow K2000. Powered by Rotax...the only way to go

shotgun having you on our side for the bmwcc vs bimmersport go kart night next month

you win a honda.

that rules.

welcome to the site ladies. please remove your shoes

Guest Andrew

I'll assume that that's a Warehouse toy car that slightly resembles a 944?

I take offense at that - I was fully going to make a badass replica out of cardboard.

Hi Lani.

With Timo & Lani, at least there should be some competition for the Couch boys. I'll bet money that Lani beats you Gus! Probably me too, I'm sure. :lol:

I take offense at that - I was fully going to make a badass replica out of cardboard.

Oi cardboard would actually be better than anything from the Ware-whare!

Don't expect anything amazing though, I've never been indoor karting in my life! Oh well, even if I lose at least I'll look better than everyone. Oooooh yeh B) *Points and laughs*

and i'll whoop all your asses. just cos