Sign in to follow this  
moktar

BMW 318 E36 TOKICO Performance Shocks&springs

Hi all,

I have a unused set of performance shocks and springs to suit

1991-1999 E36 318i's

I had brought these for my Ex-girlfriends 318IS a few years ago and never got used.

Forgot all about them and found them in a clean out of the garage.

Unsure of brand of rear springs but they match the size/height of super low JAMEX

Website shows a drop of 1-1/4" 32mm

http://www.tokicoperformanceshocks.com/pdf...w_Rez_Final.pdf

Think i originaly paid around $600 for the set a couple of years back.

I Would like to recover half of this and selling for $300 for the lot

Product Description:

The famous “Blue Shocks,†TOKICO’s HP Series continues to be the overwhelming choice of performance enthusiasts looking for the best in overall handling and ride quality.

The HP Series typifies TOKICO’s damping philosophy and valving flexibility. By minimizing low-speed damping force and greatly increasing damping at medium and high piston speeds, HP shocks and struts optimize tire adhesion, handling precision and ride composure.

The heart of TOKICO’s HP Series is its unique piston design. A multi-stage variable-aperture valve system features precise orifice control, creating the unique flexibility and accuracy of its damping response. The oil lubricant is also specially compounded to resist breakdown and minimize viscosity change as temperatures vary. A superior performance and traction upgrade with virtually no compromise in ride quality, TOKICO’s HP Series shocks and struts are also an ideal upgrade for vehicles with lowering springs and larger, heavier aftermarket wheels.

Benefits of tokico’s aftermarket performance shocks and struts:

Improved:

Traction

Stability

Steering response

Cornering ability

Braking ability

Superiors:

Ride quality

Shock and strut longevity

Reliability

Reduced:

Body roll in corners

Dive under braking

Squat under acceleration

Pitch during straight-ahead driving

Suspension bottoming

Precision Construction

Pressure Tube is mandrel-drawn twice to ensure precise dimensional tolerances and concentricity, for excellent sealing and minimal dynamic friction (drag).

Reduced Friction

Teflonâ„¢ coated Piston Rod Guide minimizes dynamic friction and extends piston-rod life.

Priston Quality Piston Rod is hardened, chrome-plated and micro-polished, for smooth operation and contributing to long seal life.

post-659-1306450765.jpg

post-659-1306450782.jpg

post-659-1306450789.jpg

Ive got some jamex super-lows in at the moment. but will be needing new shocks soon so will look into other spring options once i get there.

Thanks anyway