Sign in to follow this  
bravo

1990 MR2 SW20

$3,500ono

Excellent condition, but not concourse. Minor knocks, etc that you only see if you look hard enough.

Mint mechanically, fully maintained and ready to go. You won't even need to bother with the usual new car purchase fluids and filters. It's already done including scheduled cambelt and water pump replacement 6 months and only a few hundred km ago.

Trademe Auction

Priced to sell. Want it gone as I don't use it as much as I should be if I'm going to keep it. Fun mid-rear engined sports car with brilliant handling. Far better handling than my e30 even with it's custom suspension setup. Has correct-size staggered Toyos which have amazing levels of grip.

Has been looked after.

Posted Image

No-one gives a sh*t, but SOLD.

The new owner got an excellent buy IMO at $3k which is exactly where I thought it'd end up (hence the $3,5k start price).

THey are ALOT of car for the money and this one was particularly good (so probably could have held out for $3,500) but money talks, bullshit walks, and when a guy hands you 30 red bills and wants to take the car on the spot, you say yes.