Sign in to follow this  
b mike w

Self Service

Hey guys I want to do a service on my engine and want to order the parts off the net because they are cheaper. My problem is I can only find cambelts etc for 325i's when I have a 320i. Are all the belts, waterpumps, and seals universal and fit on the same engines.eg. m20b20 have the same parts as the m20b25?

Yes.

Just get the years right for the waterpump.

PFL pump has an extra hole in it.

I assume you are looking at Pelican Parts? there is no 320i in the USA, but the M20B20 is the same basically.

Edited by antil33t

Yes.

Just get the years right for the waterpump.

PFL pump has an extra hole in it.

I assume you are looking at Pelican Parts? there is no 320i in the USA, but the M20B20 is the same basically.

Yea is it worth buying off them or somewhere else? Thanks for your help also

Yea is it worth buying off them or somewhere else? Thanks for your help also

brought from them before and they're good., they send out jellybeans with your first order.

Also check out ecstuning.com, ordered from there a few times as well and have never had an issue. Things like air filters/oil filters etc from there are ridiculously cheap. I got 6 spark plugs, an oil filter and an air filter from ecs tuning, shipped from the US for less than the price of 3 spark plugs here.

Ripco, 52 bucks for each filter. ecstuning, ~7 for the oil and ~16 for the air filter. Spark plugs were ~10 each, where as ripco wanted > 40 bucks each.