Sign in to follow this  
323e30

car jackers at eastern beach

your life you would lose over a car?

dude its only a possesion.

hahah i can imagine the scenario if it was you... like ud stand for that...

oh yeah u:

Posted Image

[but then see how much resourcing is going into property related crimes (eg- theft, burglary, vandalism). Gets me very angry.

Agreed. My tax dollar bought a speed camera. Would it be blowing things out of proportion to start a vigilante syndicate?

the guys were all got out of thier car and surround mine on foot.basicaly had onne guy at each of my doors.

at the top of buckland beach road and eastern beach road.

sure its just a possession but i dont give anythinng away that easily especially not to fools like them, i would have rammed them or there car if i had to.

haha sup mike it chris :finger: yea i have been a victim of this aswell, one nite after work some 'maori's , pac. islanders, attempted to car jack me only days b4 les mills's son/nephew's mercedes benz was snatched from him out west, the told me if i didnt give it to them they would take it. i managed to take care of the guy on my side ofthe car by slamming his hand in the door and locking it meanwhle starting up the car and driving off up dragging him along with me. Fortunatly there was someone in my passengers seat and as our job required stanley knives he had one handy, the window was open and the guys tried puttin his arm in it....... bad move :banghead: the tables had turned and we had the guys in our power, rang the cops and they told us to go to the nearest police station and lodge a complaint!!!! cops are gettin so useless. they wont even send out a unit wen the crims have been caught and all they have to do is stick them in a cell. geez what is this country coming to................................................................................... :thumbsdown:

haha sup mike it chris :finger: yea i have been a victim of this aswell, one nite after work some 'maori's , pac. islanders, attempted to car jack me only days b4 les mills's son/nephew's mercedes benz was snatched from him out west, the told me if i didnt give it to them they would take it. i managed to take care of the guy on my side ofthe car by slamming his hand in the door and locking it meanwhle starting up the car and driving off up dragging him along with me. Fortunatly there was someone in my passengers seat and as our job required stanley knives he had one handy, the window was open and the guys tried puttin his arm in it....... bad move :banghead: the tables had turned and we had the guys in our power, rang the cops and they told us to go to the nearest police station and lodge a complaint!!!! cops are gettin so useless. they wont even send out a unit wen the crims have been caught and all they have to do is stick them in a cell. geez what is this country coming to................................................................................... :thumbsdown:

badass