Sign in to follow this  
deeveus

3D Movies

Anyone out there using 3D movies at home?

So far I have :

Yogi Bear 3D

Piranha 3D

Shrek 1,2,3,4 3D - came with the glasses

Green Hornet 3D

I have quite a few Blu-Ray disks but it's just not quite the same as a 3D one...

Best movie I've seen so far (effects wise) is Yogi Bear hands down - because the movies aren't cheap, I was wondering if there was anyone that uses this forum could recommend a decent 3D movie.

Edited by The Diesel Guy

We have a few but some are average, the best seem to be kids ones.

The ones i find really good are, Avatar, How to Train Your Dragon and Tangled.

What are the Shreks and Green Hornet like?

Shrek's are average IMO - Yogi bear was the best I've seen thus far. Green Hornet was kinda good at the start but it kinda dragged on a bit after that. Action wise, it was a bit average. I'm yet to come across an establishment that supplies more than 20 3D Blu-Ray movies.

Did I see a silver CLK 430 vert outside GumBoot Bowron on Sunday morning?

Very very likely! The other halves mother's down from Chch and thinks it's a good idea to decorate in the middle of the winter...

I thought JB Hifi would have a better 3D stock than they do, we have maybe half a dozen but i cant justify paying $40-100 a pop when we have tons of Dvds and Blurays already.

Avatar is definitely a good one to get though.

I'm yet to come across an establishment that supplies more than 20 3D Blu-Ray movies.

Have you tired looking online? A couple of guys here at work at right into their 3d and Blue Ray movies and often get boxed sets delivered quite abit cheaper than buying it here at the Warehouse.

Have you tired looking online? A couple of guys here at work at right into their 3d and Blue Ray movies and often get boxed sets delivered quite abit cheaper than buying it here at the Warehouse.

Yeah mate, tried online, it seems most of them have a max of 20 or so and are the same prices as JB-Hi-Fi