Sign in to follow this  
K13r4n

My First BMW

Hi all, another first time BMW owner joining the forum.

About 9 months ago i bought my E30 320i 2 door from a guy in wellington, flew down to collect it and drove it back to Auckland. (i had so much fun! :lol: )

Here is a couple of pics

this is outside the hotel i stayed at on the way back

Posted Image

and a couple of weeks later while up in Orewa i spotted this fully caged E30 race car and had to park next to it :P

Posted Image

The reason i joined is becuase im trying to find a drivers seat for my car and im having a real hard time. The adjustment mechanism in the seat has had it and so it can no longer be moved or tilted.

Ill post pics of them tomorrow so you can see what type i have as im not exactly sure how to explain it.

Cheers

Kieran

Edited by Kieran

Welcom Kieran, if it's just a standard seat they are common as, check trademe or keep an eye on the FS section of this forum.

Or make a thread in the WTB section. I'm sure plenty of guys have old ones to practically give away.

Are you from the coast? Or were you just up here when that pic was taken?

And sorry but those wheels don't do it for me.. at all. But that's just my opinion, if you like 'em, keep 'em.

Have fun!