Sign in to follow this  
deeveus

Very tempted S4 Vert

I've got this up home to sell for the uncle but after driving it yesterday I'm seriously considering it for ourselves. My 2 year old loves it with the roof down & I forgot about how great these engines sound, and even better so with the roof down. Hardly the time of year to have the roof down especially in Dunedin but for 3-4 months a year I'm sure it can be used!!?!?! It just got a WOF yesterday and just clicked over 53kms Because there's only one for sale in NZ atm, it's hard to price, so maybe someone here could have a guess?

post-2864-1312585133.jpg

post-2864-1312585190.jpg

post-2864-1312585203.jpg

Edited by The Diesel Guy

Not sure what year it is but with those low Ks I would say around 40 Grand would be a good price

04 mate, same as this one on TM

CarJam

Edited by The Diesel Guy

That looks in very nice order...low kms too for a 7yr old car

That looks in very nice order...low kms too for a 7yr old car

The uncle never uses it, he's done 3000km in 2 years and 2000km of that was last year when he tripped around the south island in it. It's immaculate bar kerbing on LF wheel, but spare wheel is mint so might change it over.

04 mate, same as this one on TM

CarJam

Well I wasn't too far off then... If he is a Nice uncle and doesn't use it much you might be able to talk him out of it for 35K and get your self a bargain tell him how much you appreciate fine vehicles... ;)

Well I wasn't too far off then... If he is a Nice uncle and doesn't use it much you might be able to talk him out of it for 35K and get your self a bargain tell him how much you appreciate fine vehicles... ;)

Ha I doubt it lol. If that one sold for 45, his has to be 50k easily, it's done more than twice the mileage.

My thoughts also

That has been for sale for a couple of years now, good to see it's come down to s realistic price. It would never sound as good as the Audi though :P

That has been for sale for a couple of years now, good to see it's come down to s realistic price. It would never sound as good as the Audi though :P

Personally I far prefer the S54's scream over the audi v8's growl. But we're all different

The V8 does sound epic especially at idle - they rekon the M3's of the time are quicker though. One thing has to be said that after doing 100kms and putting $60 fuel in, the fuel light is on again. I think that's why I ejected out of the HSV I used to have.