Sign in to follow this  
aliluya

Donation of non-copyrighted pictures

Ok, i'm after pictures of non-copyrighted cars(of your own ride, preferrably).

I'm wanting 1 picture for each series, this will be put onto my site.

Eg, E30, E36, E46, E34, E39, etc .. actually i have E46 and E65 pics .. so i would like one of each of the other series please.

I would like it on an angled shot, prferrably taken from the front left angle of the whole car. the picture will be resized to appox 100x75 so it's going to be about the size of your little pictures in bs on the left hand side. Oh and your plates will be blanked out be assured of that.

Thanks in advance. :mosh:

There's a nice one of my E36 Sedan in my profile, feel free to use that cos I've already blanked the plates.

:thumb:

Edited by *RJ*

You can have some of mine. But I'll be getting the front repainted in the next month or so to get rid of 10 years of stone chips. So it'll look better then.

Oh i don't mind the stone chips cause the pictures will be quite small and not noticable at all ...

Send me an email to my work address from whichever address you want me to send them to. I'll fire some off. Use whatever you want.