Sign in to follow this  
Antallica

Replacing BMW bonnet emblem

Hey guys,

Need to replace my bonnet emblem just wondering where's the best place to get them?

*UPDATE*

Found one :D

Ants

Edited by Antallica

Hey guys,

Need to replace my bonnet emblem just wondering where's the best place to get them?

*UPDATE*

Found one :D

Ants

a wreckers. 90% of ones from trade me are fake and fade and don't look original to begin with.

Edited by _Matt_

Or from Turner motorsport. They are $15 atm, if you are willing to wait a few weeks

Still cheaper than double that price again from a "$tealership".

Well my one from TM came, looks mint... it has all the usual bits on the back i.e. part no and BMW logo etched on it same as my old genuine one. Reckon it's a knock off??

Well my one from TM came, looks mint... it has all the usual bits on the back i.e. part no and BMW logo etched on it same as my old genuine one. Reckon it's a knock off??

I reckon the chances are low that it will look good in a years time. You might be lucky.

I got a "genuine" one from TM, had the part numbers, logo on back etc. Looked ok for a few months then looked crap - clear failed on it very quickly. The genuine genuine one that came with the car was good for many years until hit by a stone.