Sign in to follow this  
KRZY-E30

WTB Manual Conversion For E30 325i

Hi looking for a cheap full manual conversion for my E30. My auto gear box is about to die so I'm in need of a manual gear box. I was looking at this but not sure if it will fit? can some body help? its missing clutch pedal but Olli has got 1 for me.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=403502704

Thanks

Will fit, decent price also.

But it is using the heavier twin mass flywheel.

Hi looking for a cheap full manual conversion for my E30. My auto gear box is about to die so I'm in need of a manual gear box. I was looking at this but not sure if it will fit? can some body help? its missing clutch pedal but Olli has got 1 for me.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=403502704

Thanks

Usually cheap can sometimes be to good to be true, you need to confirm pedals drive shaft master cylinder and clutch line, because finding items separately is getting harder

Usually cheap can sometimes be to good to be true, you need to confirm pedals drive shaft master cylinder and clutch line, because finding items separately is getting harder

Yeah wish things could be simple lol. now my car keeps wanting to stall at idle -.-" FML

In URGENT need of a Full Manual Conversion!! My Auto Gear Box blew. Also need a good mechanic to get my engine looked at. Since sunday (when the gear box stopped working) my car won't start. but it turns over. Can some body help me? I'm in Christchurch.

Thanks

Mike