Sign in to follow this  
cookies

New guy

Hey guys

My name is Jordan and here is my 1998 318IS manual, love this car to bits BMW has always had a thing for them, and will forever be my choice of car :D

things to do or thinking about and feel free to give ur opinion

supercharger

Angel eyes

eyelids

little lowering

Also any suggestions welcome :D

I will be keeping my 3 series for awhile and would love to get my hands on a 740IL in the future.

its great to be here and part of a true bmw community and look forward from hearing from you guys.

photos soon, keeps saying Upload failed. Please ask the administrator to check the settings and permissions and i hav no idea wat this means so trial and error

post-15800-1316403505.jpg

post-15800-1316414667.jpg

post-15800-1316414716.jpg

post-15800-1316414726.jpg

post-15800-1316414770.jpg

Edited by Jordan

Welcome to the forum, and yes you are right, they are good bunch. this forum will give you all the info you will most likely need.

Re the photos, try reducing to 800 by 600.

Is the car by chance a coupe? Someq members on here were compling a list of 318iS's aparently they are rare.

you sure about a supercharger? Would be far more cost effective to sell it and buy a 328i.

In anycase, welcome to bimmersport

Welcome to the forum, and yes you are right, they are good bunch. this forum will give you all the info you will most likely need.

Re the photos, try reducing to 800 by 600.

Thanks! Ill do this in the morning.

Is the car by chance a coupe? Someq members on here were compling a list of 318iS's aparently they are rare.

you sure about a supercharger? Would be far more cost effective to sell it and buy a 328i.

In anycase, welcome to bimmersport

No sorry mine is a 4 door :) and i like the car i have atm has all the boxs crossed of, also to make mine diff in its way :)