Sign in to follow this  
zenetti

New Arrival for E30

Hi Everyone

I just got back from visiting some of our factories in China and look what was here to greet me!!

15x8 ET0 Rays TE37V Replica

Gold with a machined 75mm dish only. RRP $795 for a set of 4, PM for best price!

also available in 15x8, 15x9 ET0 4x114.3 silver or grey RRP $895

post-1835-1316488334.jpg

Edited by zenetti

Saw these on trademe today, it's a shame you can't get them in 16", I'd be all over them!

Will PM anyway too get the best price and see if I can be tempted to go 15"..

Damn they look tempting to replace my 15" Borbet Reps! But still wanting you're BBS RS Reps

how well would these fit a standard e30? ie, not wanting to modify guards and things... pref have biggest tires possible.

Edited by antil33t

how well would these fit a standard e30? ie, not wanting to modify guards and things... pref have biggest tires possible.

I had 16x8 0p wheels on my old e30, with 205/45 (I think they were) tyres and the unrolled guards pretty much sat on the tyre.

I'd say you def need the guards rolled, I still had rubbing with the guards rolled

(That was on 40mm drop jamex springs for reference)

I had 16x8 0p wheels on my old e30, with 205/45 (I think they were) tyres and the unrolled guards pretty much sat on the tyre.

I'd say you def need the guards rolled, I still had rubbing with the guards rolled

(That was on 40mm drop jamex springs for reference)

Bang on the money. These wheels have a super aggressive fitment for all those "hella-flush" fans. We just sold a set to a guy with an EK civic. He knows he is in for a lot of work to get the wheels to fit but when you want something you WANT something - lol.

When are the RS reps coming back in for the e30 Johno?

If you get some 16x8 (or similar) RS reps I'm in for sure. Especially if they're a low offset like these!

When are the RS reps coming back in for the e30 Johno?

Ditto! I'm also waiting too :)

any 15 x 8 RS reps this time round? staggered like the 17's were?

If you get some 16x8 (or similar) RS reps I'm in for sure. Especially if they're a low offset like these!

The RS reps won't be here until next year at the earliest. The factory we get them from is a long way from any other factory and the logistics of making up a 40' container is very very difficult. Rest assured, you guys will be the first to know when they are back in stock :)

Awwww. Have an e30 in Auckland i want to put them on :(