Sign in to follow this  
GerryAttrick

TOYO T1R needs mate

I don't know if this constitutes a cross post but if they do no doubt the mods will remove it.

I just posted a WTB for a Toyo to replace my one that is totalled but has a near new mate looking for company. Probably most of the dealers (Zanetti??)look here first so I thought it would be worth a heads up to look in the WTB.

No point in checking with the distributor in Hamilton as the tyre has gone out of stock and has been replaced and they have no T1Rs left.

If I can't find a decent one then the good one will need to go in the boot as a spare...which does mean I'll be able to sell my OEM wheel and brand new Continental so I guess there is an updside

I don't know if this constitutes a cross post but if they do no doubt the mods will remove it.

I just posted a WTB for a Toyo to replace my one that is totalled but has a near new mate looking for company. Probably most of the dealers (Zanetti??)look here first so I thought it would be worth a heads up to look in the WTB.

No point in checking with the distributor in Hamilton as the tyre has gone out of stock and has been replaced and they have no T1Rs left.

If I can't find a decent one then the good one will need to go in the boot as a spare...which does mean I'll be able to sell my OEM wheel and brand new Continental so I guess there is an updside

what size tyre are you looking for?

Toyo Proxes T1R 265/35/ZR18

Bugger! I t will be very hard to find another I think unless you come across one on TM.

Brunch

You are THE MAN!!!

Thats a beer I owe you. Just bought it for buy now - just hope they don't find its actually not that size.

I did have look on TM a while back but had no luck and was waiting to hear if it was a tread separation before getting the replacement. Dunno why I did not try TM again :D

Fingers crossed they actually have it in stock.

You did not cross enough fingers...just heard that the supplier has none in stock so they can't supply. :banghead:

I could have told them that as I have already spoken to suppliers. Oh well hopefully there will still be one somewhere I can luck on to. Otherwise I am going to have to look for 2 GOOD 2ndhand Bridgestone Potenza RE001 Adrenalin 245/45R/18 to match the fronts.

I'd prefer new but I can't afford them just at this time.

I was at a store in Hamilton today when you were phoned . I had a bit of a chuckle to myself when he wrote down your name and phone number and said he would give you a call back :D .

No offence intended :D

ps - buy those Goodyears - they are cheap!

Edited by zenetti

I was at a store in Hamilton today when you were phoned . I had a bit of a chuckle to myself when he wrote down your name and phone number and said he would give you a call back :D .

No offence intended :D

ps - buy those Goodyears - they are cheap!

No offence taken. My wife did a bit of googling and came up with a few links but as expected they all came to nothing. Oh well we can't win them all. Lucky I have some tyres to get me by that are a few months off needing replacement so I can afford to spend some time looking. I probably have more chance of some good used Bridgies in 245/45/18 than the Toyos

I am very tempted by the Goodyears but I have spent a bit more than planned lately and its going to be a squeeze finding $500 in the next little while. I need to keep a bit in reserve to cover the rewire on my E36 coupe after a "person who shall be unnamed" put a 25 amp fuse in a 5amp slot!..and before you point the finger it was an electrical tradesman!!!! :o

I've got a few bits n bobs to sell off on TM so if I am lucky there then I'll grab the Goodyears for sure.

Did you ever get this sorted?

We have Dunlop Direzza's in stock at $538 for a pair BRAND NEW!