Sign in to follow this  
dodgaz1

Intake Hose Question

Hi there, im a new member with a 318is e36 that ive just recently done a motor swap in for the obvious blown head gasket reason. ive got 80% back in but have a few niggly bits left to sort.

i have a broken hose that connects to a valve that sits under the charcoal cannister. part number to this is 1.794 443 i cannot find it realoem

last but not least is a hose that comes off the throttle body (its not the vent hose that connects to the cam cover)

my one just has a bolt blocking it off but assume bmw didnt bring that out as a factory option. does anyone know where this is supposed to join onto?

Hopefully my writeup is clear and easy to figure what parts im meaning

I can get pictures in the morning if needed

Thanks guys

Edited by dodgaz1

Hi there, im a new member with a 318is e36 that ive just recently done a motor swap in for the obvious blown head gasket reason. ive got 80% back in but have a few niggly bits left to sort.

i have a broken hose that connects to a valve that sits under the charcoal cannister. part number to this is 1.794 443 i cannot find it realoem

last but not least is a hose that comes off the throttle body (its not the vent hose that connects to the cam cover)

my one just has a bolt blocking it off but assume bmw didnt bring that out as a factory option. does anyone know where this is supposed to join onto?

Hopefully my writeup is clear and easy to figure what parts im meaning

I can get pictures in the morning if needed

Thanks guys

bump?

Ive managed to look at another m42 engine that is slightly differently setup, so ill give that a crack and see how i get on. It should be as simple as connect problem A to problem B but the hoses looked different due to oil hardening one end making it nearly plastic